Fee Schedule Effective: January 1, 2023
Licensed Professional Fiduciary Services
- Base Rate: $160.00 per hour
- Second Rate: $100.00 per hour
- Extraordinary Fees: $200.00 per hour
- Per Hour: $80.00
Schedule of fees outline
- All rates are billed to the 1/10th of the hour.
- The complex rate is for litigation, complex tax matters, property sale, contested matters, nonemergency nights, and holiday and weekend work requested by a client.
- Please note that in the capacity(s) that we will be retained to serve, we may be required to engage the services of an independent attorney or other professionals to assist us.
- The Trust, Conservatorship, Estate, Client, Corporation, or other Legal Entity directly bears these costs.
- These fees, costs, and expenses are not part of this firm’s compensation and will be passed on at cost.
- Fees are invoiced monthly and paid from client funds.
- Fees paid from Conservatorship funds are only paid upon court approval.
- Conservatorship invoices will be paid 40% before court approval (Rule 11 V. (4)).
- If the court previously granted periodic payments on account of conservatorship fees pursuant to Probate Code Section 2643, those periodic payments will instead be collected.
- Normal travel time is billed at the Fiduciary’s standard rate for one direction. Any long-distance travel (over one hour) is billed at the Fiduciary’s discretion.
- ON-BOARDING FEE: A one-time fee of $700 will be charged upon completion of the onboarding process. This one-time fee includes fee agreement execution, estate documents review, client portal launch, and intake forms access.
- The ON-BOARDING process only applies to clients naming Paige Fiduciary Services in a primary backup role after Grantor(s).
Fees charged may vary case-by-case, depending on circumstances.
This fee schedule is subject to change with reasonable and required notice.
Proud Member of These Organizations
Better Business Bureau, National Guardianship Association, Center for Guardianship, and Professional Fiduciary Association of California