Intended Use within The United States: Website use is intended from within the United States. Any personal information collected on this Website will be stored and processed in servers located only in the United States. If you reside outside the United States, you consent to transfer personal information outside your country of residence to the United States.
3. Intellectual Property and Restrictions. PAIGE FIDUCIARY SERVICES owns all the intellectual property rights and materials provided on this Website, all of which are protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trademark law, and international treaties. You may not use any logo, trademark, or tradename that may be displayed on this Website or other proprietary images without prior written consent. You are granted a limited license only for viewing this website’s material. You are not authorized to (i) publish, modify or do derivative works based on PAIGE FIDUCIARY SERVICES content; (ii) sell, sublicense and/or otherwise commercialize PAIGE FIDUCIARY SERVICES services or content; or (iii) use this Website or its content in any way damaging to PAIGE FIDUCIARY SERVICES or its interests. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by PAIGE FIDUCIARY SERVICES.
4. Links to the Website. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Site provided that the link does not portray PAIGE FIDUCIARY SERVICES in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter.
5. Third-Party Website Links. If, in the case where third-party websites are linked to this Website. PAIGE FIDUCIARY SERVICES is not responsible for its content and does not represent that its content is accurate or appropriate.
6. No Warranties. PAIGE FIDUCIARY SERVICES expresses no representations or warranties of any kind about its Website content or services provided for any purpose. All content and services are provided “as is,” and PAIGE FIDUCIARY SERVICES disclaims all warranties and conditions that this Website, its servers, or any email are free of viruses or other harmful components. All warranties and conditions regarding information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular response, completeness, timeliness, correctness, title, and non-infringement, are disclaimed. if implied warranties may not be disclaimed under applicable law, then any implied warranties are limited in duration to the period required by applicable law. PAIGE FIDUCIARY SERVICES assumes no liability for errors or inaccuracies in the Website’s content and reserves the right to make corrections. Nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advice. The inclusion, reference, or links to any products or services on this Website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services.
7. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall PAIGE FIDUCIARY SERVICES, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be held liable to anyone for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential, or other damages of any type or kind (including loss of data, revenue, profits, use, or other economic advantages) arising out of, or in any way connected your use of this Website, its content, products, services, and/or content or for any interruption, inaccuracy, error, or omission, regardless of cause, even if PAIGE FIDUCIARY SERVICES had been previously advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. Force Majeure. PAIGE FIDUCIARY SERVICES shall not be liable for damages arising out of causes beyond reasonable control and without fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
10. DMCA Notice. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”), this Website maintains specific contact information, including an e-mail address, for notifications of claimed infringement regarding its content. All notices should be addressed to the following: Subject Line: Notice of Claimed Infringement
Email: email@example.com. Contact us with your notice of alleged infringement for an investigation. In your notice, please include the following information: (i) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claim infringement; (ii) description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material; (iii) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number, and/or e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (v) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed, and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above-listed information may delay the processing of your complaint. If the posted material is believed in good faith to violate applicable law, it will be removed.
12. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator’s decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties following AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Santa Clara County, California, USA. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of California to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated individually and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitrator’s findings shall be final and binding on the parties and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Should action be filed in contradiction to this provision, PAIGE FIDUCIARY SERVICES may recover attorney’s fees and costs.